Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cheap People Doing Cheap Things

My husband and I are very frugal people. Some people call us cheap, but I say frugal because it sounds more responsible than selfish. So, let's face it: we love to do stuff, but don't like spending money. Every weekend, we try to do something other than staying in the house cleaning, doing homework, or watching netflix.

Just a little about us: my husband and I are married (obviously) and have a small child that we take on these activites, so most of these things can be done with small children.

So, the real purpose for this blog is to help me remember that there really are things to do in or around Rexburg. I usually make a list and write down things that we can do, but I'm not very organized, so I like everything digital and on my computer.

For just the cost of gas, there's a ton of things to do even though Rexburg seems kinda lame at times. Now I'm super excited to blog about it. (I'm still going through my extream blogging phase.)

Well, let me stop rambling and start posting some activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment