Saturday, June 25, 2011

Garage/Yard Sale Saturdays

Today was my first garage/yard sale day. I went out with 2 specific things that I wanted to look for, so I'm not the kind of person that just hoards yard sale stuff. It's something to do and a good way to find use things that you may need.

Here's a craigslist link to find out where yard sales are.

However, although garage sales are fun sometimes, they're not the best in Rexburg. I went to about 7 or 8 today and I was very disappointed. I feel like here in Rexburg, people sell things that are too old and worn out, but charge way too much for what they're selling. I couldn't find anything at a garage sale price. In my mind, clothes should never be more than a buck and nothing should be more than ten bucks. I guess everyone is just too cheap and greedy here.

I know, I didn't sell the activity very well, but sometimes you find a treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment