Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Free Fishing Day

Every year on the 2nd Saturday in June is Free Fishing Day in Idaho! My husband and I had both fished in the past, but we would never had labeled ourselves as fishers. We went last year, bought a pole and even had experienced fishers come with us. We woke up a little too late, chose the worst spot ever, and it was super cold. In the end, after spending a little over an hour fishing, we decided it wasn't for us, so we went home. Now we have a cheap WalMart fishing pole just sitting in our house. We may use it again, but fishing this year just sounds boring to us.

But for all you fishers out there, this Saturday (June 11) is your day to fish without a license. You can fish anywhere in Idaho. I think there are restrictions to the size of your fish and stuff. I have no idea and I don't want to look it up. Just passing along the info!

Good luck fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment